Hawker Beechcraft Corporation (HBC) today announced its participation in the 4th Annual International Exhibition of General Aviation (Eur-Avia) on June 4-6, 2010, in Cannes, France. In cooperation with its exclusive distributor in the region, Corporate Aircraft, HBC will display five Beechcraft models at the Cannes-Mandelieu International Airport
“We are excited to debut the King Air C90GTx in France to our customers and prospects,” said Sean McGeough, HBC president, Europe, Middle East and Africa region. “Our Beechcraft products continue to be the aircraft of choice in the country and in Europe due to their range, efficiency and flexible mission capabilities.”
Hawker Beechcraft leads the industry with nearly 30 percent of business turbine aircraft operating in the country. Recent deliveries in the region include the Hawker 900XP, Hawker 750, Beechcraft Premier IA, Beechcraft King Air 350, Beechcraft B200GT, Beechcraft C90 and the Beechcraft Bonanza.
- Premier IA– Truly an advanced technology light jet, the Premier IA offers customers an industry-leading combination of speed, cabin size and efficiency with a new interior, upgraded avionics and five year warranty.
- King Air B200GT– Now with Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-52 engines, the King Air B200GT delivers higher cruise speeds and faster climb times than ever before. With this aircraft, a heavy business load never stops you.
- King Air C90GTx– Key enhancements to the new King Air C90GTx include an increase in gross weight and the addition of composite winglets, which improve climb performance and further increase fuel efficiency. Featuring a cabin 50 percent larger than some very light jets, the C90GTx seats up to seven passengers in its famed squared-oval design, allowing greater passenger comfort. It includes an in-flight accessible, heated and pressurized baggage storage area along with a private aft lavatory as standard.
- Baron G58– The twin-engine piston aircraft that pilots aspire to own, the Baron G58 offers unmatched performance and range/payload capabilities in its segment. It also features a premium cabin that provides the best ride of any twin-engine aircraft, including flexible seating for two, four or six people, with the option to reconfigure and remove seats to accommodate mission needs and large baggage items. Its flight deck includes fully integrated Garmin G1000® avionics with a GFC 700 flight control system and new GWX 68 color weather radar.
- Bonanza G36– This aircraft is the most prestigious high-performance single-engine piston on the market, offering six passenger comfort and cabin flexibility not found in similarly priced four-seat aircraft. The Bonanza G36 features Garmin G1000® avionics and a GFC 700 flight control system.
Hawker Beechcraft Corporation is a world-leading manufacturer of business, special mission and trainer aircraft – designing, marketing and supporting aviation products and services for businesses, governments and individuals worldwide. The company’s headquarters and major facilities are located in Wichita, Kan., with operations in Salina, Kan.; Little Rock, Ark.; Chester, England, U.K.; and Chihuahua, Mexico. The company leads the industry with a global network of more than 100 factory-owned and authorized service centers. For more information, visit www.hawkerbeechcraft.com.