Hawker Beechcraft Corporation (HBC) today announced that it will display seven of its market-leading aircraft ranging from the piston twin-engine Baron G58 to the flagship Hawker 4000 super midsize business jet at the eighth annual Latin American Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (LABACE), Aug. 11-13, at Congonhas Airport in São Paulo, Brazil. In partnership with its regional distributor Líder Aviação, the company’s display will also include the first appearance in Latin America of the Beechcraft King Air 250, which offers enhanced performance and passenger comfort features. A Hawker 900XP, Premier IA, King Air C90GTx and the King Air 350ER special mission demonstrator will round out the display.
“Hawker Beechcraft continues to be a dominant presence in the Latin American business aircraft marketplace,” said Keith Nadolski, president, Beechcraft Americas. “We have been selling a variety of aircraft into this region for many years and have an established presence in virtually every country throughout Central and South America. HBC products account for 34 percent of the region’s business turbine population – nearly twice that of our nearest competitor, and we intend to build on that lead by continuing to offer products and services that are directly responsive to customer demands.”
- Hawker 4000 – The flagship of the Hawker line, the composite fuselage Hawker 4000 sets the standard for quality, performance and value in the super-midsize business jet class. With a 3,280 nautical mile non-stop range and cruise speeds up to Mach 0.84, it features a sophisticated composite fuselage, all metal supercritical wing, powerful Pratt & Whitney Canada FADEC-controlled engines and state-of-the-art Honeywell Primus EPIC avionics. The company is anticipating an early 2012 certification of the Hawker 4000 in Brazil.
- Hawker 900XP– From the best-selling midsized business jet lineage (the Hawker 800 series), the Hawker 900XP has combined new Honeywell engines with enhanced winglets and a large cabin for increased performance, range, efficiency, comfort and unprecedented value.
- Beechcraft Premier IA– Truly an advanced technology light jet, the Premier IA offers customers an industry-leading combination of speed, cabin size and efficiency. With its single-pilot certification, advanced composite construction, seven-passenger seating and a top cruise speed of more than 500 miles per hour, the Premier IA offers the ultimate in operational flexibility. It sets the industry standard for being both a true “pilot’s airplane” and a serious business tool
- Beechcraft King Air 350ER – HBC markets, produces and supports a broad range of special mission aircraft for commercial applications, militaries and governments worldwide. The Beechcraft Multi-Mission King Air 350ER demonstrator aircraft is a standard extended-range airplane (capable of over 12 hours endurance, or over 2,500 nm range), which has been fitted with a search radar radome with electro-optic/infrared (EO/IR) lift for surveillance missions, high density seating for military transport missions and two medical sleds (and medical storage cabinet) for Air Ambulance missions. All of these installations are certified by the Federal Aviation Administration and European Aviation Safety Agency, and available for immediate delivery on new aircraft from the factory.
- Beechcraft King Air 250– Building on a reputation of proven performance, the next-generation Beechcraft King Air 250 features composite winglets and lightweight composite propellers, delivering improved runway performance, range, speed and enhanced climb. Passengers travel in quintessential King Air comfort, easily moving about in the spacious square-oval cabin over long-distance journeys. The King Air 250 further defines mission reliability with a ram air recovery system that maintains peak performance when the anti-icing system is activated, resulting in a high-performance, all-weather aircraft.
- Beechcraft King Air C90GTx– Key enhancements to the King Air C90GTx include an increase in gross weight and the addition of composite winglets, which improve climb performance and further increase fuel efficiency. Featuring a cabin 50 percent larger than some very light jets, the C90GTx seats up to seven passengers in its famed squared-oval design, allowing greater passenger comfort. It includes an in-flight accessible, heated and pressurized baggage storage area along with a private aft lavatory as standard.
- Beechcraft Baron G58– The twin-engine piston aircraft that pilots aspire to own, the Baron G58 offers unmatched performance and range/payload capabilities in its segment. It also features a premium cabin that provides the best ride of any twin-engine aircraft, including flexible seating that allows for seating of two, four or six people, with the option to reconfigure and remove seats to accommodate mission needs and large baggage items. Its flight deck includes fully integrated Garmin G1000® avionics with a GFC 700 flight control system and new GWX 68 color weather radar.
Hawker Beechcraft Corporation is a world-leading manufacturer of business, special mission, light attack and trainer aircraft – designing, marketing and supporting aviation products and services for businesses, governments and individuals worldwide. The company’s headquarters and major facilities are located in Wichita, Kan., with operations in Salina, Kan.; Little Rock, Ark.; Chester, England, U.K.; and Chihuahua, Mexico. The company leads the industry with a global network of more than 100 factory-owned and authorized service centers. For more information, visit www.hawkerbeechcraft.com.