Hawker Beechcraft Corporation (HBC) today announced it, along with its regional distributor Aerolineas Ejecutivas, will exhibit a Hawker 4000, Beechcraft Premier IA, Beechcraft King Air 250, Beechcraft King Air C90GTx and Beechcraft Baron G58 at the 9th International Aviation Trade Show & Convention (AeroExpo) from April 26-28 at the Toluca International Airport in Toluca, Mexico.
“The aircraft we will exhibit at AeroExpo is representative of the wide interest we attract in Mexico. From business jets to our line of King Air turboprops and our piston-powered models, our products provide the ideal reliability, payload and range for Mexico operators,” said Richard Emery, president, Hawker Beechcraft Americas. “In one of the largest business aircraft fleets in the world, HBC leads the market in Mexico with 30 percent of the business turbine aircraft population.”
- Hawker 4000– The flagship of the Hawker line, the composite fuselage Hawker 4000 sets the standard for quality, performance and value in the super-midsize business jet class. With a 3,280 nautical mile non-stop range and cruise speeds up to Mach 0.84, it features a sophisticated composite fuselage, all metal supercritical wing, powerful Pratt & Whitney Canada FADEC-controlled engines and state-of-the-art Honeywell Primus EPIC avionics.
- Premier IA– An advanced technology light jet, the Premier IA offers customers an industry-leading combination of speed, cabin size and efficiency. With its single-pilot certification, advanced composite construction, seven-passenger seating and a top cruise speed of more than 500 miles per hour, the Premier IA offers the ultimate in operational flexibility. It sets the industry standard for being both a true “pilot’s airplane” and a serious business tool.
- King Air 250 – Building on a reputation of proven performance, the next-generation Beechcraft King Air 250 features composite winglets and lightweight composite propellers, delivering improved runway performance, range, speed and enhanced climb. Passengers travel in quintessential King Air comfort, easily moving about in the spacious square-oval cabin over long-distance journeys. The King Air 250 further defines mission reliability with a ram air recovery system that maintains peak performance when the anti-icing system is activated, resulting in a high-performance, all-weather aircraft.
- King Air C90GTx– Key enhancements to the King Air C90GTx include an increase in gross weight and the addition of composite winglets, which improve climb performance and further increase fuel efficiency. Featuring a cabin 50 percent larger than some very light jets, the C90GTx seats up to seven passengers in its famed square-oval design, allowing greater passenger comfort. It includes an in-flight accessible, heated and pressurized baggage storage area along with a private aft lavatory as standard.
- Baron G58– The twin-engine piston aircraft that pilots aspire to own, the Baron G58 offers unmatched performance and range/payload capabilities in its segment. It also features a premium cabin that provides the best ride of any twin-engine aircraft, including flexible seating that allows for seating of two, four or six people, with the option to reconfigure and remove seats to accommodate mission needs and large baggage items. Its flight deck includes fully integrated Garmin G1000®avionics with a GFC 700 flight control system and new GWX 68 color weather radar.
Hawker Beechcraft Corporation is a world-leading manufacturer of business, special mission, light attack and trainer aircraft – designing, marketing and supporting aviation products and services for businesses, governments and individuals worldwide. The company’s headquarters and major facilities are located in Wichita, Kan., with operations in Little Rock, Ark.; Chester, England, U.K.; and Chihuahua, Mexico. The company leads the industry with a global network of more than 100 factory-owned and authorized service centers. For more information, visit www.hawkerbeechcraft.com.